Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weather and Wills

For anyone watching the news and weather, the weather is going to get pretty cold over the next couple of days. Even in Texas the temperature will reach the low 30's.So bundle up, and stay warm. I personally love the cold weather, so this makes me happy. However, most people I know are looking forward to the summer.

Now on to a more important topic. WILLS.
I know most people do not wish to talk about their deaths, however once of age, one should think about this topic. Also, if you have one, make sure it gets updated. This ensures that you and your loves ones are taken care of, and that your wishes are honored. Moreover, if one dies without a will, in many states your assets becomes property of the state.
I highly doubt I have any readers under the age of 18 (the age of majority), so make sure to take care of this. Remember every state and country have their different laws and rules about Wills and trusts, so, take care in doing this.

*Additionally, if you have any valuables, take pictures so you have a record of your valuables.

1 comment:

  1. I've got a will amde out to the Kid, but I wonder: do I really think it'll hold any 'water' after the Dark Lord gets sworn in? My heart says "No".
    And, yup- it's gonna be cold tonight. Forecast is for mid-thirties below tonight, windchills to minus 50. BRRR...I like cold, too- but not this kind of cold. Give me 40s.
    Shy

    ReplyDelete