Friday, January 16, 2009

Bicycles and Exercise

I have been working on is getting my bike up to par. I know in most places, everything is far enough where a bike is not sufficient as a mode of transportation. However, it has be kept in mind that biking is a good form of exercise, which I need, but it is a form of transportation that is not dependent on electricity, gas, oil or any other type of fuel. This means as long the bikes works, you have a dependable form of transportation.

I like to stress the importance of keeping your body up to par. If your body is healthy, you are less likely to get sick as often. Also, in times of survival, such as Ike or all the snow storms, if you are healthier, then you have a more fighting chance to survive better.

I have mentioned this before, but being healthy saves you money, time, and pain. Take the time to keep yourself well.

Stay well and safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment