Sunday, December 14, 2008

Used

Well needless to say in tough times many of us will not be getting that new car with that new car smell.

I found this link that covers some basic DIY of checking out a used Car


Updates:

On my Lost Arts Project, I have decided my first endeavor will be to make a paper towel roll flashlight. I know that sound incredibly lame; however, it is so I can get a good hold on how electricity works and maybe work up to solar panels and such eventually. I already understand the basics of closing the circuit and such, but could not hurt to build up from fundamentals.
Also, my friend going to make Renaissance clothing for when we go next year to the Renaissance festival. So, I will get to see how to make clothing from fabric, which I do not know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment