Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Thing I Do Not Say

When I write, I like to leave my personal life out of it.
I may make a slight reference here and there, but I believe that your personal life has very little relevance on the internet, unless it is part of the topic at hand.

Despite the previous statement, I cannot help but feel saddened by the fact that my sweetie is worried about our future. I wish to tell my sweetie that we will make it in every way that sentence can mean.

I think that is what I wish to impart upon the world the today. Do not put off your future plans for marriage, children, careers, or what not. I do not mean if you goal to be an actor/ actresses. I mean daily survival.

If you intend to make it with all your might. If you intend to truly survive, and I mean truly, truly survive. No matter how hard it is, then you will be fine. It make a lot of work, and a lot of suffering, but if our grandparents could make through great depression, and our long time ago ancestors could make it through the dark ages. Why can't we?

I do not bring religion into my writing very often, I find people will not listen to me when I do. But in today's breaking of my many habits, I wish to say that God will take care of those who are truly faithful to him. So I do not fear anything that comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment