Friday, December 12, 2008

Only in Texas

Well, it has to be said. Only in Texas can it snow one day, and have 60 near 70 degree the day after. (More like a day and half after.)

I really have not had much to say. I am working on several projects. One of which is learning calculus. I took pre-calculus in high school, and college level business math in college, but that is as far as I got. I know most who are reading this will have a "are you crazy?" reaction, but I am good at math. I really enjoy working with numbers, and perhaps now I will understand it even better than I did in high school or college.

My Lost Arts Project is going slowly, due to work and life. I will update you all on it when I have a chance.

One link I would like to share today: TOP 5 Financial Meltdown Scams
I do like the picture in the article. It says: THE MARKET IS NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY. Any truth to that? What do you all think?

Stay safe, as always.

2 comments:

  1. Studying calculus? ARE YOU CRAZY? lol- kiding.
    About temperature fluctuations...went from 24F below yesterday to 30F today... crazy weather. Forecast is from 16-24 inches of snow this week end, too. (But I like snow- yes, I'm crazy!) Still, you folks getting snow isn't all tha common, I don't think, for the southern areas so you're a lot unprepared for it. Which may be a good indication to get prepared for inclement weather in your neck of the woods- the times, they are a-changing.
    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they a-changing... but it is not because of global warming...

    I like snow, too.. and it is not because of rarity.

    ReplyDelete