Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Say Only What You Must

I know I do not update this blog as often as many others update theirs, but there is reason for this. I simply do not always have something to say. I figure saying what is important when it is needed is far more valuable than just always talking. I am thankful for my frequent visitors who leave comments once a in a while or votes on my polls. I hope you all like what I write, and if there is any topics you would like me sound off about, do not hesitate to let me know.

So, in the spirit of this post, I wish to let everyone know my Lost Arts project is going well. I am working on doing gummy bears and candles right now. I found out a good friend of mine knows how to make candles, so when we both have time, we will be attempting that. Also, if conditions permit, we will try to see which types of candles last the longest, which makes the least amount of mess, and any other variables that come along.

The one piece of wisdom I would like to impart to you all out there is that ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. Meaning what you do will always say more about who you are than anything you can ever say.

I do wish everyone Happy Thanksgiving (aka Happy Turkey Day.) Be thankful for what you have. We all very lucky to have what we have, when so many are without.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment