Monday, March 16, 2009

Randomness

I find my blog is very random, but that is perhaps because life is very random, or maybe it is just me. I just know that you can not just focus one thing, because you need multiple skills to survive in life.

I do like to talk about my projects, but I find I have so little time to work on them.
But, I do like to shy away politics and news, because if you are reading my blog, then you probably already read the news. I have long since said what I thought politics and the news. Which is pay attention to it! Use your brains. Do not let doublethink or minispeak confuse you. However, on the topic of news, there was barely any ammo at Wal-Mart today. I noticed some that were completely out stock previously had some, so they must be restocking, but it just flies of the shelf too fast. This perturbs me.

I read on Texas Preppers Blog today about group survival. I find that so few people think about that. It is encouraged when you go camping or even swimming to have at least a buddy. The hardest part about that idea though is that it is hard to find good people. During Ike, my neighborhood did not get together. Each neighbor took care of themselves, however in other parts of Houston there were apartment complexes, and even this couple I meet where they did work together and combined resources. I suppose the most difficult part of group work (in any form) is you do not want to have slacker/parasite that only brings the group down.

By the way, if you get a chance to, go check out Wolf Track's Patch. It is pretty neat.(Ya, I know The Texas Preppers got to it already. They are a good one to check out, too.)

Last bit of randomness. My next post is going to cover how to tell time with the Moon. It is not hard, but it is useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment