Thursday, March 5, 2009

Midnight is Still Time.

I really do not have much to say at the point in time. I been working on my projects
I plan to buy this book called The Encyclopedia of Country Living By Carla Emery.http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1570615535/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=
This book comes highly recommended, and it is a DIY book on gardening, horticulture, and some other things relevant to country living. If you follow the link, you can see both the table of contents and the index.

Now my rant:

People need to take care of their health.
Not only can it save you money in the long run, but if you are ever put in a survival situation, if your health is lacking, your chances of survival goes down as well.

I am deeply perturbed with how everything is these days.
I can remember play dodge ball, red rover, and even watching fights at school, but now as I watch a new generation of student attend the same school, with even some of the teachers I had, I shudder at the thought of what they are being taught. I shudder at the thought that they will be the future of this Nation, in a mere ten to fifteen years. That is a very short time.

Don't get me wrong. I do not wish to hurt anyone. However, if we are raising the new generation to be wusses, teaching them that everyone step on them, and drugging or separating anyone that doesn't fit the perfect mold. Is that what we want out of our future?

How is that at the point in time, we have the most amount of availability to the most amount of information, but have the least educated populous both in book smarts and street smarts?

Well this ends my mid-night rant. I hope

1 comment: