Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Rant

I usually do not rant; however, I have been so angry lately.
I am sick of wussies.
I am sick of all the stupid rules.
Cookie monster eats celery.
Children can not play dodge ball or legos.
In California, people paint their guns pink, so the guns will not be “evil black things”

I am sick of people who do not know who to drive. They go 50 miles an hour in a 65 zone.
When I was driving today, I had a guy cut in front of me. There was no more than 6 feet between the car in front of and my car. Then he ran the red light when we got off the freeway. The people in the car just looked at me, with the attitude of “so what?”

Moreover, I am sick of rapists and all those people who do horrible things and destroy lives.
I am sick of the people who think that the death penalty by injection is painful, because the needle stings a little. (I am not taking a position on being pro-life or not) I just think people just cry over the littlest of things.

This is not the world I want my child to grow up in. I do not want bubble wrap on everything. I do not wish for my child to be protected so much they do not scrap their knees on occasion.

Without some pain, how can one understand true happiness? The world is so caught up on be happy, but sugar coating everything does not allow anyone to be happy.

I wish everyone well. Take care of the ones you love.

1 comment:

  1. Resist INGSOC! Oceania must be destroyed! Ok, I am done sounding odd, but I know you know the reference.

    ReplyDelete