Sunday, June 29, 2008

Feminism

I know guys cringe when they hear this word, and to a certain degree they deserve to.
I truly believe it has gotten out of hand.
Feminism was about creating strong women like Queen Elizabeth, or Queen Victoria or even Margret Thatcher, so they could bring good things to their families and the world.
I know feminism was also about equality. Not that I am again equality.
But a lot of women view feminism as domination instead of understand that men and women are suppose to compliment, not dominate, each other.

I know i would not have the choices i do today, if it wasn't for the people that fought of it; however it should not be like this.
But it was not mean to destroy the values of life.
It wasn't about all the things it has turned to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment