Sunday, February 22, 2009

Revamp

Over the next week or two, I shall revamping this blog. I plan to give a new face, perhaps edit/ combine some previous posts, and put up more links.

I know my writing tends to be a bit haphazard, but anything I put up is something I feel people need to know.

Going with that theme, I tell you that right now it nearly March. It is not too late to put your gardens, and practice you skills. If the economic trend continues, you will need these skills. Right now things are still floating, so it gives you this planting season to practice a little bit.
on the new

We see and hear on the news the government, the president, and the media are all calling crisis. They all have been telling us to prepare. We read on the news that the military is being trained to handle riots and civil unrest. Even they are being prepared, we need to as well.

Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment