Friday, February 6, 2009

Only in Chinatown Would You See Dragons Inside the Store

Last weekend I went to Chinatown to get some good eats, but as well see some of the lunar new year festival. While I was in the one of the Asian supermarkets, the dragon dancing started, and they dragons and the Buddha looking guy started to come in the store. It was quite amusing. Everyone was taking pictures/ videos with their phones and such.

Anyway, onwards, I have an interesting question for everyone. I had a conversation with a good friend of mine the other day about donating sperm and eggs. Supposedly woman who donate eggs can get up to $10,000 dollars. My friend said, if he could could do that, he would, because it is 10,000 dollars. However, I felt because it would my child, and I do not have a buying price; I would not do that.

What do you all think? What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment