Sunday, September 14, 2008

Well the power is still out. But that is the worst of my problems. The power went out a few moments after my previous post.

I have been on survival mode.

You never realize how much you depend on power till you do have it.
I have been fortunate. My folks have a generator.
So have been able to keep our refrigerator alive along with keeping a bit cooler and our survival lighting charged. Also, we have running water.

I am able to get in contact with people, because the landlines still work, moreover it how I am able to be here at the moment. I am only able to use the phone, because we have an old school style phone.

The grocery stores opened in my area despite many homes still without power, and I was able to get some ice today.

I shall keep this short, for this ordeal is very physically and mentally draining.

I have to give my ancestors dibs. They had to do this every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment